ANSTHRLD - The Gazette

Darin Herndon darin_herndon at bswintl.com
Mon Oct 18 23:09:15 PDT 1999

>>> timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com wrote on 10/18/99 4:36 PM: >>>
I have money burning a hole in my pocket, and would like to start
recieving my own copy of the Gazette even though I'm not a branch
herald (anymore).  Who do I need to send how much while performing
which ancient rite of knowledge to gain this privledge?

The ancient rite of placing your money in the hands of a power, in which you must trust by faith alone, to get it where it should go (translation: give it to the postal service with the right address and hope).

Gazette subscriptions are $1 per month.  If you wish to receive October of this year through December, send $3 to the Asterisk Herald.  Check should be made out to:  SCA, Inc. - Kingdom of Ansteorra.  Attach a note letting Kathri know it is for a Gazette subscription; also note what you want as a starting month.  She notifies me when she receives the check as to when your subscription starts and as to your address.  (Oh yeah, include your correct mailing address, printed, in the note as well.)

Seigneur Etienne
Obelisk Herald