ANSTHRLD - Grant question

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Fri Oct 15 09:57:53 PDT 1999

Tadhg wrote:
> When did this list become AElfwyn's Private Playground?  If you
> don't want to particpate in the discussion, feel free to hit the
> DELETE key.

Oh, come now.  Those two are the typical last resort arguments of a
second-rate flamer.  I've come to rely on you for novel, USDA Prime,
devastatingly well-reasoned flames.  Without you, there's only
alt.folklore.urban and alt.sysadmin.recovery for literate abuse.

To cover the first: Nowhere did she attempt to make it her playground
(though I can think of far worse fates than that).  She is free to
make suggestions to you or anyone.  Further, she worded it politely
and well, and with an indication that *you* might find it of benefit.
Personally, I think you would.

Master Daniel de Lincolia
- --
                    *** NEW PERSONAL ADDRESS ***