ANSTHRLD - Local Heralds Training Material

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 03:25:48 PDT 1999

- --- tmcd at jump.net wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Sep 1999, Rod Jackson <culn97 at yahoo.com>
> wrote:
> > I am the acting herald
>
> ... which suddenly gives me the image of someone in
> a tabard walking
> out onto a balcony and projecting, "ROMEO, ROMEO,
> WHEREFORE ART THOU
> 'ROMEO'?".

Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out who this "Oyea"
feller is and why he is so popular at every event.

> Which is utterly unhelpful to the original question
> (I guess ask your
> Regional Herald about the test?  You should be
> communicating with them
> in general about how to do your job)

Been there, done that, she is trying to set it up,
too.  I expend all of my patience on chainmail, so
little is left for anything else.  I just want to get
this out of the way.

, but I find too
> much pleasure in
> showing people the inside of my mind.

I'd show them the inside of mine, but I misplaced it
long ago.

> Daniel "a dark and spidery place it is too" de
> Lincolia
> --
Have fun,

Cullinn

=====
Do, or do not.  There is no try. -- Yoda