ANSTHRLD - submission question

Jennifer Smith jds-emma at operamail.com
Fri Apr 7 07:08:18 PDT 2000

I'm attempting to help out one of our shire members finally (I
thought) submit her name, device, and badge.  Apparently there
was some attempt at the past to submit them through another
group, but that didn't happen or something, and she just got her
paperwork back recently.

According to the wonderful index, however, some stuff had
apparently been submitted back in '96.  Her name (Sláine an Mac-
Tìre) was returned in Kingdom 5/96, her badge returned, and her
device pended.  Alas, I have '95 gazettes, and '97 gazettes, but no
'96 gazettes to look at to find out a) why, and b) what exactly it
was that was returned/pended.

Since this was well over 2 years ago, she knows she'll have to pay
again to resubmit everything.  How should I submit this?  I'm not
sure if what she is intending to submit now is identical to what
failed in the past (I don't *think* so, except for her name), or if it's
all different, or what.  I haven't yet seen her name documentation.

-Emma de Fetherstan
Shire of Mooneschadowe

--
Jennifer Smith