ANSTHRLD - A new Star in the future

Bordelon, Wendel Wendel_Bordelon at bmc.com
Fri Apr 14 07:29:09 PDT 2000

Unto the members of the Ansteorran College of Heralds does Francois la
Flamme, Star Prinipal Herald, for a short time more, sends heartfelt
greetings!

Their Royal Magesties informed the applicants and myself of Their choice.
Honorable Lord Borek will be the next Star.  The transfer of office will be
done at Crown Tournement.

I have enjoyed leading such a fine group but am looking forward to the
release from office.   Thank you all for your help in during my term in
office.  Without your hard work , I would not have looked so good.  Thank
you.

--Francois, Star/sable roundel