ANSTHRLD - Client's follow-up to submission - help?

Ray Smith rayasmith at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 20 15:39:37 PDT 2000

Greetings all.  I have had a request from one of my
fellow Bryn Gwladians to find out what (if anything)
befell her name submission.
I checked the SCA Laurel's page and the Ansteorra page
and found that the name "Celestria Monelyght le
Dragon" was in the ILoI July '99 issue (item #7, I
believe?), accepted at Kingdom September '99, and in
the Ansteorran Gazette October '99.  The kingdom page
has it listed as in progress.
Is there any way to find out if this has been accepted
(or rejected) sometime this year at Laurel (the most
recent back issue of the thing at Laurel was December
'99), or is this the best I can do at this time?
Andre de Chartres, Bryn Gwlad

=====
"Everyone has within himself the power to make this a better world."