ANSTHRLD - Client's follow-up to submission - help?

Kathleen O'Brien kobrien at bmc.com
Thu Apr 20 15:55:35 PDT 2000

>Is there any way to find out if this has been accepted
>(or rejected) sometime this year at Laurel (the most
>recent back issue of the thing at Laurel was December
>'99), or is this the best I can do at this time?

In the January 2000 LoAR, Under Acceptances (for Ansteorra) is listed:

     Celestria Monelyght le Dragon. Name.

So her name passed.

I don't know when the LoARs will be up on the Laurel page.  I have Jan &
Feb in .rtf and WordPerfect formats and can forward them to you.  Just let
me know which format you prefer.

The March and April LoARs are not out yet.  (And I don't think I've
received the Feb LoAR in hardcopy yet -  just in electronic form.)

Mari, Bordure