ANSTHRLD - Opinions Please

jodimc at texas.net jodimc at texas.net
Wed Apr 5 09:44:21 PDT 2000

I would like to see a hunting horn as part of the design, that
has always
seemed more like the symbol of a huntsman to me.

I agree.

how can we get an arrow or pheon, a hunter horn and an Ansteorran
star in a
nice design?   Doesn't have to be fieldless.

I'd dump the arrow/pheon.  What about something along the lines
of the badge in the middle of Foster on page 214, which appears
to be a Tudor rose on a sun?  "(Fieldless) A mullet of five greater
and five lesser points sable, a hunter's horn Or."

AElfwyn

-----