ANSTHRLD - Opinions Please

Kathleen O'Brien kobrien at bmc.com
Wed Apr 5 10:16:11 PDT 2000

The only concern I had with a "hunting horn only" idea, as I told Francois
on the phone, is regarding the similarity of hunting horns and the drinking
horns that you see all over SCA events.

We need to make sure this indicates Royal Huntsman instead of Royal Lush or
some such...

FYI: the reason Francois mentioned the possible conflict is that neither of
us could remember what the heck a saltorel is...  Does it have an outline
that could conflict with a pheon, etc.

Mari
(otherwise, I like the hunting horn idea also.)