ANSTHRLD - Opinions Please

Darius and Monica dmmerlick at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 5 12:26:08 PDT 2000

The Royal Huntsman is the chosen title for the new Kingdom archery
Champion to be chosen at Steppes Warlord, so not really an Award. and I
will fess up to being the originator of the Mullet of Pheons (or is that
five pheons in annulo sp? conjoined at base?) It was the artist in me
over riding the herald. Happens more often than I will admit.

Darius

<snip>