ANSTHRLD - Branch device change-how to's?

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 29 09:39:30 PDT 2000

>  Well since it is probably cliche, here it goes and I hope I make sense:
>
>   the field is Or,  in the center a pheonix maintaining a laurel wreath, a
>fire coming from the base (issuant, I believe), in chief three rings. All
>gules.  this is then countercharged(?) per pale.

    Think maybe "counterCHANGED" was what I was thinking.  Regardless, we
essentially want yellow on the viewers left, red on the viewers right, and
the contrasting color for the charges according to on what side they are. I
also forgot the phoenix is maintaing and within the wreath, as if it
encircles it.

    I hope I was able to convey the general idea.  Again checkout
www.glaslyn.org/device.html .

Thanks for the help,
Cyniric Cyniwarding (who really prefers name research)