ANSTHRLD - Branch device change-how to's?

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sat Apr 29 13:22:05 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/29/00 11:41:03 AM Central Daylight Time,
rbculver at hotmail.com writes:

<<  Well since it is probably cliche, here it goes and I hope I make sense:

 >   the field is Or,  in the center a pheonix maintaining a laurel wreath, a
 >fire coming from the base (issuant, I believe), in chief three rings. All
 >gules.  this is then countercharged(?) per pale.

     Think maybe "counterCHANGED" was what I was thinking.  Regardless, we
 essentially want yellow on the viewers left, red on the viewers right, and
 the contrasting color for the charges according to on what side they are. I
 also forgot the phoenix is maintaing and within the wreath, as if it
 encircles it.

     I hope I was able to convey the general idea.  Again checkout
 www.glaslyn.org/device.html .

 Thanks for the help,
 Cyniric Cyniwarding (who really prefers name research)

 OK I have looked at it. The flames at the bottom need to be bigger instead
of the small little tongues of fire.  That is from a banner makers point of
view. Try appliqueing them.

Looks good to me.

Donnel

PS I am fwding this on to Aarron.