ANSTHRLD - Guardian(s) of the Queens Hope

Ansteorran Kingdom Star Principal Herald HERALD at ansteorra.org
Thu Aug 10 06:30:31 PDT 2000

I spoke with HrM Allyson last night and she wishes to
register a name and badge for the 'Guardian of the
Queen's Hope'.

I have told her that this name is not period. She told
me to find another that is period and would fit the
same purpose. I personally cannot think of any sort of
name.

Please check your sources and give me some suggestions
I can put before HRM.

The proposed device is a tudor rose gules and crossed
cup hilt foils either in front of or behing the rose.

My guess is that there are several conflicts for this
arrangement. I will need alternate possible badges as
well.

Borek, Star