ANSTHRLD - Guardian(s) of the Queens Hope

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Thu Aug 10 06:53:27 PDT 2000

In a message dated 8/10/00 8:31:11 AM Central Daylight Time,
HERALD at ansteorra.org writes:

<< The proposed device is a tudor rose gules and crossed
 cup hilt foils either in front of or behing the rose.

 My guess is that there are several conflicts for this
 arrangement. I will need alternate possible badges as
 well. >>
What if  (now remember I udually reproduce devices not create them)

you put the rose lying on it's side in chief    backgroound  gold

Then under it have the crossed foils under it in the other field.and conter
change collors from the in chief  part.