ANSTHRLD - Heraldic Display

Patrick J. Cuccurello pat at adtelusa.com
Wed Aug 23 16:08:54 PDT 2000

Hello everyone, a quick question on how things are done here.

I am involved with a group that is going to filing for incipient status.
When we do we will be resurrecting the old name and heraldry for the
area.

My question is:
  When can the group display that Heraldry?

When they apply for incipient status....

When the Seneschal is reviewing the material...

When the Crown and Seneschal convey incipient status...

I have a number of very excited, happy little seamstresses that want to
start making banners, and tabards, and shields.....oh my!   Anyway, I have
to know how long I'm going to need to hold them back.  It will be like
"releasing the hounds of weft".

Petruccio