ANSTHRLD - (no longer) Need conflict checks

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Wed Feb 23 06:08:52 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/23/2000 2:59:26 AM Central Standard Time,
tierna at agora.rdrop.com writes:

> Aine ni Sheachnasaigh - April of 1991 (via Meridies):
>  Per bend purpure and vert, a bend between a dove volant and a sun in his
>  splendor Or.

We noted this one when the device went through before, and called it clear
then, too.  It's nice to have confirmation of the call.

That makes both of them clear, and I'm proceeding.  Thanks for your help.

BTW, about me and that paper bag --  Now that we've gotten me *all the way*
out of the bag, it's safe to quit.  (Thank you, Daniel.)  I'm pretty sure
this would be the defining registration of a Kathri, and I'm pretty sure that
would involve me sending a picture to Laurel, and I don't won't to do that --
there's safety in anonymity.  It might not last past June anyway.  When Dame
Elsbeth is here for KWHS, she'll have a prime opportunity to put faces with
all these Ansteorran heralds that have been burying her in work.

Kathri