ANSTHRLD - Refresh of Index of Ansteorran Heraldic Submissions

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Wed Feb 23 10:37:19 PST 2000

I've put another version of the Index of Ansteorran Heraldic Submissions
onto
    http://jump.net/~tmcd
The content is the same as before -- it's still thru 12/99.
However, I've attempted to improve things: a bit prettier,
better navigation, faster-loading main page (by making it be almost
all links; the help text is off in Help), consistent look-and-feel
(required a preprocessor program and some Shell coding), et cetera.

Please let me know of any suggestions.  In particular, please let
me know whether you (especially you, Kathri) think the A names file
is too big, which is to say, too slow to load.

(Netscape users may notice a slight flicker when it starts to paint
a page.  I need to work with the Apache HTTP server to Do The
Right Thing to avoid that.)

Daniel de Lincolia
    tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work account.