ANSTHRLD - Correction: ILOI 0200 Item 6 Catherine de Lance

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Mon Feb 28 13:51:18 PST 2000

This blazon should read "Per chevron argent and azure . . ." not "Per chevron
azure and argent...."

Would the commenting heralds please conflict check accordingly, and pass the
correction to anyone who may need it and is not on my distribution list?  A
correction will also appear in the March Gazette.  (I hope.)

I should have caught this.  I try to correct blazon errors that can't be
deduced from the emblazon, but I missed this.  Granted, you can't have an
azure top-of-field next to an azure chief, but I don't expect you to figure
out the original colors from a line drawing.  The consulting herald caught
her own "booboo" and promptly informed me, for which I thank her.  Since the
emblazon is correct, I assured her that we could change the blazon -- not
that we've ever done such a thing before!  ;-) -- and keep the submission on
schedule.

Thanks for your help in doing so.

Kathri, Asterisk