ANSTHRLD - How many warrented heralds do we have?

Darius and Monica dmmerlick at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 22 08:21:49 PST 2000

Actually this is one of the questions that is going on the site/list
vocal heraldry portion of the PE. I and most of the heralds in Elfsea
carry at the least a non-contact praticipation card, and have for a few
years now (seems I was checking cards a while back as Nautilus) I fully
support this addition to the rules by the marshalate, it is amazing how
many times I have had to dodge as a list herald!

Darius
Tressure