ANSTHRLD - Augmentations and the OP

Amanda Lewanski editor at texas.net
Sun Jan 23 17:16:55 PST 2000

Those six are all I could think of, either. Only Jan and Jonathan show up in a
search for "augmentation" in the online O&A. I surmise Willow's never got
registered? And I know Anebairn could never decide upon a form to his
satisfaction, and thus never submitted anything. Sigmund must have gotten his
sometime after Jan's, because I don't remember it when I was active.

Anyway, Galen, I know how to get hold of Anebairn if you want the date of
awarding for his, and obviously I can give you Jan's info.

--Alisandre