ANSTHRLD - Galen's Augmentation

Darius and Monica dmmerlick at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 21 06:14:27 PST 2000

yep yep, I did. So tell me, if Galen say decided to move the star to the
middle of the bend (between the axes) it would then be  'As an
augmentation on the bend in fess a mullet of five greater five lesser
points sable' yes? no? 50/50? call a friend? Thought i would make sure
before I make Galens desired change.

Darius

PS Etienne, Did you E-Mail Daffydd and Octavia about the authorization
letter?