ANSTHRLD - Re: ANST-Announce - The Scribal Manifesto

Cynthia (Cyd) Boatright cmboatri at swbell.net
Mon Jul 3 07:18:13 PDT 2000

Aslyn, I would like to offer my services in training new scribes.  I created
original scrolls for the Kingdom of Caid for many years, and have recently
completed an original awards scroll for Master Daniel Blackaxe.  I do both
calligraphy and illumination, all freehand, and if my services are needed,
please feel free to contact me.  I currently reside in the Kingdom of Ansteorra.

Lady Medhbh Eithne O'Mallie