ANSTHRLD - Conflict Check

Brent_Ryder at Stream.Com Brent_Ryder at Stream.Com
Mon Jul 10 07:44:45 PDT 2000

This is starting to be a bad habit ;-)

I went to a meeting of the soon to be incipient shire of Black Oak Keep and
someone had a name and device to submit. Guess who got the device?

She is going to email me her name later so I will send it separately.

Argent, a chevron purpure, in chief two horse heads reguardant sable, a
tower embattled azure

I told her that the tower embattlement was not necessary to blazon, but she
insisted

I have found a few that were close, but got type and tincture of
secondaries to clear them

Let me know what you find so I can let the submittor know

Borek, Star