ANSTHRLD - Conflict Check

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Mon Jul 10 10:18:58 PDT 2000

> This is starting to be a bad habit ;-)

"Starting"?  Has been for some time, Star.

> I went to a meeting of the soon to be incipient shire of Black Oak
> Keep

They're coming back?  Same place?  (Greenville, wasn't it?)  Any of
the same players?  Cool.

> Argent, a chevron purpure, in chief two horse heads reguardant
> sable, a tower embattled azure.

I'd say "contourny" for the "horse's heads", because "reguardant" to
me implies a relative position of head versus body, and they ain't got
no body.

Please clarify the blazon: where exactly is the tower?  Is it in base
(so delete "in chief"), overall (so "overall" should be added), in
chief with the heads (in which case their relative positions should be
blazoned, like "a tower bwteeen two horse's heads"), or what?

Daniel de Lincolia
    tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work account.
up to and including this sig!" -- Jukka.Korpela at hut.fi (Jukka Korpela)