ANSTHRLD - question about position

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Mon Jul 10 16:13:35 PDT 2000

The list of things that clear conflict are in the Rules for
Submission part X.  They are on-line under
    http://www.sca.org/heraldry/

Change of position is usually a CD, but there's a case where it isn't:
if the change of position is forced by some other change in the
armory.  For example, you only get one CD for change of position
for "a pale between two horses" to "a fess between two horses".
(The second CD is for changing a pale to a fess.)

Please give the exact devices.  I'd really appreciate it, myself.
We can tell whether they're clear or not.  We might also spot
problems, blazon questions, style suggestions if the client is
willing to consider alternatives, et cetera.

Daniel de Lincolia
    tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work account.
up to and including this sig!" -- Jukka.Korpela at hut.fi (Jukka Korpela)