ANSTHRLD - Re: [Fwd: question about proceedings,and travelling (was RE: KWHS Trivia a nd Table of Contents)]

MGreene at mpan.com MGreene at mpan.com
Thu Jul 13 08:51:30 PDT 2000

The deadline of July 15th is the final order date for t-shirts, tote bags
and Year2000-Proceedings ordered directly from the host branch, the Canton
of Westgate.    All back orders for same, from the event, will be placed
with the silkscreen and copy companies the following week of the deadline.

Traditionally, after a host branch has concluded all their orders, the
master document is passed along to FTPW, for future availability.   After
July 15th, any future orders for the Proceedings (only, not t-shirts or
totes)  will be made to FTPW.  Their price per issue may change up or down,
depending on their printing costs and budget.

If you intend to send an order request to the Canton of Westgate, please
send direct e-mail with your intent to the Autocrat, Hillary (see sender of
this e-mail), and send your check (made to 'SCA, Inc, Canton of Westgate')
and request in the mail ASAP to the Autocrat address below.    Prices as
listed below:  (please include $2.00 postage per order)
Y2000-Proceedings   $7.00
T-shirt (black on Gold)  $10.00    (size S - XL)
               $12.00    (size XXL + )   specify size wanted
Tote (black on neutral)  $10.00

Note to Ansteorra:  HL Kathri will have order forms at the Red Tape event
this weekend.  Please see her there, till noon only.

If further questions, please contact me directly, as not on these lists.
Cheers,  Hillary Greenslade     Y2000-KWHS Autocrat

Subject:  [Fwd: question about proceedings,and travelling (was RE: KWHS
      Trivia a nd Table of Contents)]

>I was asked to provide a list of the Table of Contents from this years
>Knowne World Heraldic Symposium's Proceedings book.   As follows:  (title
>and author)
<snip>

>To order your Proceedings you may send check or money order
>for $7.00 copy charges + $2.00 postage,
>to the Autocrat of KWHS:       Marsha Greene
>16831 Macleish Dr.  Houston, TX.  77084
>Please make check out to :   SCA, Inc., Canton of Westgate
>Deadline to receive orders is July 15th.

"Genevieve F. said:
Does this deadline mean that after this date, the proceedings will not
be available from FTPW?   "