ANSTHRLD - Fwd: Re: Society Name

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Tue Jul 18 22:26:13 PDT 2000

> I did not take your comment as snappy though I understand your distaste.

Please also do not consider that you are the only person for whom my
words were intended.  A few people posted here, none had checked the
source.

> when time allows).  So I turned the question over to my brother and
> sister heralds here in Ansteorra in the hopes that we could help
> another submitter.  I did not check her source material and felt
> lucky to actually have the time to post the original question for her
> to you.  I have however asked her to check her own source material
> based upon the constructive comments returned.

You turned to your colleagues for help.  That makes you, in my book, a
Good herald (capitalization intended).

> I also do not mind being corrected when wrong so I took no offence to
> your post.  (Please notice I have corrected myself on a device issue
> lately.)  If not corrected how would I learn and how would I continue
> to help those who are actually eager to learn?  I am however sorry if
> my posting when I had time left the question in a form
> (unchecked/unverified) that struck a nerve with you.

I mostly got a little torqued off that I was the only person who bothered
to check, or even verify the existance of, the source.
In no way can you annoy me by asking for help, nor can you annoy me by
needing to ask for help.  The heralds of Ansteorra are a wonderful group
and I am flattered that you all let this An Tirian encroacher play in your
pond.  :)

So, Etienne, I appreciate your apology, but I reject it on the grounds that
you have no need to apologize.  I am not upset at any single person.  Heck,
I'm not even upset.  Was a little disappointed, but got over it.

- Teceangl
--
       Teclexia - the inability to type, write, or spell "Teceangl"