ANSTHRLD - Words From Obelisk

Tall Txn talltxn31 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 26 09:57:09 PDT 2000

Greetings Good Gentles,
I am Ihone MacEogan. I come to you as the new Obelisk Herald for Ansteorra.
I would like to thank Etienne for the fine job that he has done as Obelisk
and to also thank AElfwyn for stepping in as Acting Obelisk until a new one
could be found.

I am hoping to make some changes to the Gazette to make it more informative
and educational, as well as reporting the process of submissions. I would
like to hear from you as to the suggestions that you have to accomplish
this. All help and advice would be appreciated, and will be taken into
consideration.

I am also going to be asking our Regional Heralds to help update me on the
information on the local heralds, in order to make sure the Gazette is
getting to the correct people and in as timely a manner as possible.
Thank you all in advance for your help and consideration, and I look forward
to working with you all to continue the advancement of the College of
Heralds and the Kingdom of Ansteorra.

In Service,
Ihone MacEogan