ANSTHRLD - questions...

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Wed Jul 5 08:06:11 PDT 2000

Star wrote:
<< Hmmmm...... a PE class..... Might not be a bad idea, but I am
not sure if giving a class just to take a test would be a good
thing. Perhaps a series of classes on a variety of topics that
might be on the PE test would be more appropriate. Something to
think about.... >>

Ah.  The one experience I had with the process was with the
Tempio hootenanny, where in fact we *did* cover such a variety of
topics and went thru some questions during and the rest at the
end.

DdL
    tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work account.
up to and including this sig!" -- Jukka.Korpela at hut.fi (Jukka Korpela)