ANSTHRLD - calling all heralds

Darius of the Bells tressure at ansteorra.org
Mon Jun 12 06:45:27 PDT 2000

If you have taken the Branch heraldry Warranting class (the old one or
the new one)  O have been warranted as a PE, please forward me the
following information to tressure at ansteorra.org

Name
SCA Name
Branch you live in and it's region
Contact information
Approximate date you took the class/test
and please state if you have taken the branch class passed the PE or
both

This information will be used so that we know who has qualified to do
what, and for purposes of warranting heralds into new offices. It will
also be used as a resource for finding help for branches in need of
consultation, Education and heraldic help in general.

Thank you
Darius
Tressure