ANSTHRLD - King's College Decision Meeting on Schedule

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Wed Jun 14 07:23:56 PDT 2000

I have just received word from Mistress Corrinne that the decision meeting to
consider ILoI0400 is scheduled for 3:00 pm on Saturday.  This is confirmed by
the class schedule, which shows us in Classrooom #6 at 3 pm - 4pm.

The schedule also says that we will need to pick up the consulting table by
4pm.  Keep it in mind.

The class schedule is an Excel document which Msts. Corrinne distributed
Tuesday about 6:30 pm.  I can't attach it to a list posting, but if you want
one let me know and I'll forward it privately.

Kathri