ANSTHRLD - Device question

Kathleen O'Brien kobrien at bmc.com
Thu Jun 1 13:40:01 PDT 2000

>That's not "chevronelly", or there's be one more (very truncated)
>black chevron area on each side.  There is no guarantee that N

If the top and bottom areas matched the left and right, the angles look
right for:

     Or, a saltire sable fimbriated sable.

(or is cotissed the right word for use with a saltire?)

Assuming that's clear (and I'll let the better conflict-checkers here look
into that), would the submitter consider making the white areas match the
black-on-gold areas?  The fleur-de-lys could be left where it is (though
made a bit smaller) or it could be moved to a different area.

Mari