ANSTHRLD - Conflict Checks, Please!

Lee Cavett catsden at texas.net
Mon Jun 26 19:20:08 PDT 2000

Name for Donal mac Seoirse is "name change to Donal O{'} Dochartaigh".
Device is "Change to" the listed blazon from currently registered
device, current to be kept as badge.

A point of curiosity: I understood the correct blazon for a panther's
spots to be "marked (tincture)", as the markings were always there,
always roundels, and often though not always of various tinctures. Is
this an alternate blazon, and does it carry over to the other forms of
roundel (i.e. bezanty, hurty, platy, etc.)? I ask only for info, as I
have never seen this form associated with a panther before.

Donal

"Debra R. Poole" wrote:

> Greetings,
> During the transfer of the Asterisk office several files
> came up that are hopeful to be fasttracked to Laurel.  I
> need your help to conflict check these possible fasttracks.
> Thank you for your assistance.
>
> 1.  Adelicia Tagliaferro (Name only)
> 2.  Anna von Eltz (Name only)
> 3.  Caterina Nadalini (Name only)
> 4.  Donal mac Seoirse (Name and Device)
> "Per chevron sable and azure an English panther rampant
> reguardant argent pellety enflamed Or within a tressure
> argent".
> 5.  Donatien Delaborde (Device only)
> "Per fess argent and azure, two ferrets statant
> counterchanged".
> 6.  Emma de Fetherstan (Name and Device)
> "Argent masoned sable, a feather bendwise sinister gules".
> 7.  Grasteinn Bakrauf (Name only)
> 8.  Sigerith d'Aiencort (Name only)
> 9.  Threebridges, College of (Name and Device)
> "Argent, three bridges in pale Azure, on flauches Azure two
> laurel wreaths argent".
>
> Thanks,
> Meredudd
> Asterisk

"All kings is mostly rapscallions."
  Mark Twain (1835-1910)  - The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn

"Ó, is rómhór é neart mar fhathach; ach is ródhroch é a usáid mar
fhathach..." (O, it is excellent
to have a giant's strength, but it is tyrannous to use it like a
giant...)
  William Shakespeare (translated to the Irish)