ANSTHRLD - Mundane Research - Cermak

MGreene at mpan.com MGreene at mpan.com
Wed Mar 22 15:06:05 PST 2000

OK... I have a 'real' one for you guys to research.  I have a friend whose
last name is 'Cermak' from a Hungarian source.  We were discussing her
geneology and my interest in Heraldry, and wanted to see if anyone knows
the meaning of the name.  Also, from her family history, she has been told
the coat of arms / device is a primary charge of a red bird.    I don't
have any books on the Slavic countries, and while this is not directly SCA,
I would be interested to know if anyone has historical info to share.
Thanks,  Hillary