ANSTHRLD - Heraldic Consultation

Ray Smith rayasmith at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 16:21:49 PST 2000

Greetings to all the masterful heralds of Bryn-Gwlad
(I'm sending this on both the heralds and Bryn-Gwlad
lists to make sure everyone gets it).
The monthly heraldic consultation table at Tuesday
night fighter is back, starting next Tuesday the 28th
and recurring the fourth Tuesday of every month.  My
question is, which heralds will be available to help
me deal with this?
I will be at fighter practice Tuesday, and I will have
the heraldic library with me, I just need to know who
can be there.  You can respond either on the list or
to me privately.

Andre de Chartres, Baronial herald of Bryn-Gwlad

=====
"Everyone has within himself the power to make this a better world."