ANSTHRLD - Free time for Glaslyn?

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Fri May 26 11:17:25 PDT 2000

Wesan ge hal!

    I was wondering if anybody (and I do mean anybody) in the Steppes-Elfsea
region in a heraldry position who is experienced with submission and who
would like to help with and council my canton as we work to change our
device.
    I have no resources myself, save what I can pull off line.  We would
like to get this started.  Everyone seemed interested in seeing how the
process works.  I could use the experience as well.
    We have populus on the 7th and 21st of June from 7:30- about 9 or so.
Anyone who would like to help and can would be more than welcome.  Remember,
Glaslyn pays in chocolate chip cookies.
    Those interested, please contact me privately at rbculver at hotmail.com.

Thanks!
Cyniric Cyniwarding, hyrnboda Glaslynes