ANSTHRLD - Device question

Kendall Johnson avalon at arn.net
Mon May 29 23:18:45 PDT 2000

Greetings to the list,

I have been asked by a member in our shire to blazon a device he has drawn.
I can't begin to blazon it, but here is the best description for it. It
begins with a Per saltire sable and or with the left and right areas divided
into three smaller ">" and "<" similar to a chevron but from the side of the
device for a total of four chevrons.I know chevron is wrong, but this is the
best I can explain it. The tinctures would be alternating sable and or. In
the bottom area would be a Fleur de lis sable.

I apologize for the headaches that this will cause, but does anyone have any
idea how to blazon something like this. It is above my humble skills.

 In service,
Rufus