ANSTHRLD - Re: RT- Reminder for Black Star

Brent_Ryder at Stream.Com Brent_Ryder at Stream.Com
Tue May 30 08:30:59 PDT 2000

Howdy All

I want to thank everyone who has applied for positions in the College of
Heralds. I will post the listing of new officers in next months Black Star.

The position of Armillary Herald has come open recently. I would like to
thank HL Gwenllian ferch Maredudd for the outstanding job she has done for
the college and wish her well in her heraldic and mundane future.

The duties of the Armillary Herald are to organize and run consultation
tables sponsored by the kingdom (four are already set and mandatory) or
delegate the duty to a deputy if needed. They are also responsible for the
processing of these submissions, maintenance of the files, books and
supplies and general upkeep and expansion, as needed, of the office.
Finally, the office is responsible for aiding, when possible, consultation
tables throughout the kingdom.

If this sounds like an office you can perform, please contact me for a full
job description, and/or send you application with copy of your membership
card to me and HL Gwenllian. I am taking applications until the middle of
July with the hopes of having the next Armillary Herald work with HL
Gwenllian at the Coronation Full-Service Consultation table.

In Service to Ansteorra

Lord Star

P.S.
     No, I am still not on this list, but should be there in a few days
when I can handle the extra email. You can get me at herald at Ansteorra.org