ANSTHRLD - Need some help conflict checking

Tamberlin tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 28 09:35:36 PST 2000

Greetings,

I'm a new Heraldic Artist and am trying to help a
couple of people out with device/badge.  I've conflict
checked these some and found nothing but like I said
I'm new at this.  My blazon skills are still non
existant so please bare with me.

1)  Device:  field azure, with a rapier and sewing
needle (with the thread) crossed at the top and a
dragonfly (the main item) underneath, all argent.

2)  Badge:  an inverted pile 'V' argent and azure,
with a dragonfly on the pile (in azure) and a
flur-de-lys on either side in argent.

3)  Device:  a sleeping polor bear on a blue field.
(any suggestions would be appreciated).

4)  Badge:  a dragon passant coward azure.

Thanks!

Tamberlin
(aka Cunovinda ingen Coinnich)

=====
I'm aware of realty; I just choose to ignore it.  :)