ANSTHRLD - Conflict Check

Darin K. Herndon darin-herndon at utulsa.edu
Mon Oct 16 19:24:55 PDT 2000

>Per chevron, per pale sable and purpure and Or

Cahira,

I will need a little more info for this one.  If I interpret
correctly from your comma, then only the section above the per
chevron division is divided.  In that case, the upper dexter section
would be sable.  The upper sinister section would be purpure.  The
entire lower section of the per chevron division would be Or.

If I have interpreted correctly, then I believe that this field
division is actually named "Per pall inverted".  The blazon would be:
"Per pall inverted sable, purpure, and Or."  After a conflict check
online, I find no conflicts.  There were about ten devices which had
two-thirds of your field colors but all included the addition of
charges.

This is field only armory.  If I remember my RfS correctly (I am
retired right now so I certainly welcome others checking what I
write), the addition of a primary charge is sufficient to difference
all of the other armory I found from the one you have proposed here.

Nice find.

Seigneur Etienne de St. Amaranth