ANSTHRLD - Conflict Check

Darin K. Herndon darin-herndon at utulsa.edu
Mon Oct 16 21:14:05 PDT 2000

Teceangl wrote:
>Actually, you want the comma a little later in the blazon:
>    Per chevron per pale sable and purpure, and Or.
>
>[SNIP]
>It's not per pall inverted, though.  It's half Or, the other half being evenly
>divided between sable and purpure.  This is definitely different from per pall
>inverted, so no conflict should be considered between the field divisions if
>this proposal is drawn well.

That's true.  Thanks for catching that Teceangl.  I guess my only
question is in how it is drawn.  If the portions are equal, then it
likely is drawn per pall inverted and the original blazon is
incorrect.  If the bottom half is truly one-half then it is likely
per chevron.  If it is in between the two, then it would likely
bounce for redraw.

Cahira, can you confirm the portions?

Etienne