ANSTHRLD - Consulting schedule

Doug Bell debell at txcyber.com
Fri Oct 20 11:30:35 PDT 2000

service consulting table at Crown List that resulted in
many, many questions but only a few submissions.  My thanks
to the heralds who stopped by and ended up being put to work
answering questions.  We had a rather brisk business later
in the afternoon.  The rest of local shire's work was taken
care of Sunday.

There is question/answer consulting being done at
Stargate Yule at the request of the local herald.

The next full service submissions table is slated for
January Coronation.  I am trying to keep them at
kingdom wide events like Crown list and Coronation.
Those events draw people from around the kingdom and
tend to be held in different regions of the kingdom.
All regions except Northern have been visited and they
have plenty of active heralds way up there.

Star and I will have to find someone to take care of
Gulf War as my class schedule makes it hard to travel
that far.

As far as I have heard there was nothing consultation
wise going on at Three kings.  I, for one, will be trying
to dodge knights and smite them with my glaive.

Magnus von Lubeck
Armillary Herald