ANSTHRLD - Conflict Check

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Tue Oct 17 19:57:10 PDT 2000

> Thank you!!! :-) This was very helpful (much more so
> than me drawing various size divisions in my notebook
> instead of taking notes on Legendre polynomials and
> angular momentum in my quantum mechanics class :-) ).

(Simplest method I have of drawing the perfect "per chevron"
division is to get the feee line of the shield to perfectly
bisect each diagonal line making the per chevron division.)

> And here's what I've decided: I definitely prefer the
> "per pall inverted" instead of the "per chevron."
>
> So, would the correct blazon be the following?
>
> Per pall inverted sable purpure and Or

Excellent blazon.  Comma between sable and purpure.

> And does that conflict with anything?

Ask the hard questions, willya...  :)

Drat.  Yes.

Crispus Alexander - Gyronny of three arrondi, gules, Or, and purpure.

Registered in 1971...    By X.4.a. you cannot get difference for reversing/
rearranging the tinctures of a per pall field division.  I also don't think
arrondi gets a CD, so this is a conflict.

Sorry.

- Teceangl
--
     To heck with a self-cleaning oven; I want a self-cleaning fish.