ANSTHRLD - Conflict Check

Cahira cahira_of_bonwicke at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 17 14:54:38 PDT 2000

--- "Darin K. Herndon" <darin-herndon at utulsa.edu>

http://www.sca.org/heraldry/primer/fielddivisions.html

> On this page you will find per chevron and per pall
> inverted field
> divisions (among the others) so that you can pick
> which you mean.

Thank you!!! :-) This was very helpful (much more so
than me drawing various size divisions in my notebook
instead of taking notes on Legendre polynomials and
angular momentum in my quantum mechanics class :-) ).
And here's what I've decided: I definitely prefer the
"per pall inverted" instead of the "per chevron."

So, would the correct blazon be the following?

Per pall inverted sable purpure and Or

And does that conflict with anything?

Thanks again,

Cahira