ANSTHRLD - Conflict Check

Cahira cahira_of_bonwicke at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 18 15:15:44 PDT 2000

--- "Timothy A. McDaniel" <tmcd at jump.net> wrote:
> Cahira, if you make the entire design
>     Per chevron <tincture1> and <tincture2>.
> then one of the tinctures goes away, so we'd have to
> conflict-check it
> anew.

Sorry for causing so much trouble. What I meant was,
will it make a difference if I have it:

Per chevron per pale sable and purpure and Or

as opposed to having it:

Per pall inverted sable, purpure, and Or

In other words, by keeping all 3 colors but changing
it to a chevron with the top part divided, will that
be a CD from something that is per pall inverted?

Basically, I just want a simple device with no
charges, and I want the colours black, purple and
gold. I didn't realize that would stir up so many
problems.

Cahira (looking extremely contrite)