ANSTHRLD - Cahira's Device

Darin K. Herndon darin-herndon at utulsa.edu
Sat Oct 21 12:53:34 PDT 2000

Well I tried to do this earlier.  Sorry for the delay.  I conflict
checked the following and found no conflicts for any of them
(surprise!!!).  In each case there appeared to be difference of
primary charge or enough CDs to pass.  I welcome other heralds to
cross-check my findings; I have missed things before.

1)  Per pale Or and purpure, a tierce sable.  (I also looked for
purpure and sable with a gold tierce.)

2)  Per pale sable and purpure a chevron Or.

3)  Per fess sable and purpure a chevron Or.

I did not check "Per fess Or and purpure, a canton sable." after
rereading Cahira's comments on flags earlier.  I can however if need
be.

Etienne