ANSTHRLD - Cahira's Device

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Thu Oct 26 20:23:51 PDT 2000

> 1)  Per pale Or and purpure, a tierce sable.  (I also looked for
> purpure and sable with a gold tierce.)

Since it seems that the tierce doesn't qualify as a peripheral ordinary
by X.4.a.i. so there's a conflict with the An Tir ensign:
Checky Or and argent, a dexter tierce sable.
One CD for changes to the field.

> 2)  Per pale sable and purpure a chevron Or.
>
> 3)  Per fess sable and purpure a chevron Or.

Both are in conflict with
Brangwayna Morgan - October of 1999 (via the East): Lozengy sable and
argent, a chevron Or.
One CD for changes to the field.

- Teceangl
--
       Teclexia - the inability to type, write, or spell "Teceangl"