ANSTHRLD - Name submission at Coronation

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Tue Sep 19 12:15:45 PDT 2000

> I haven't seen my lady's submission either and she
> paid/submitted at the same time.

What is your lady's name, that someone might look her up?

> I sent the modified name in to the Herald that did the paperwork

Hmmm.  Thinking about it, I think that in cases of trying to
"intercept a submission on the fly", the paperwork should go straight
to Asterisk Herald -- I hasten to add, not that you knew that, or even
that there's a fixed policy on that.

Daniel de Lincolia
--
tmcd at us.ibm.com is Tim McDaniel at work: International Business
    Machines Corp., Austin, TX, USA.  Phone number: +1 512 838-2408.
For personal mail, please use tmcd at jump.net