ANSTHRLD - Name submission at Coronation

Debra R. Poole dpoole1 at airmail.net
Tue Sep 19 20:57:05 PDT 2000

Asterisk will always accept and work with any submittors
that wish to make changes.  Paper work (changes only) can be
sent directly to Asterisk by anyone.  But please note that
if they do not meet the CoA standards they will have to be
returned and possible cause a delay in the submissions
process.  Thank you.  The mailing address for Asterisk is:

Debra Poole
P.O. Box 605
Terrell, TX 75160

Meredudd