[ANSTHRLD] possible lesson for little mundanes

PoetLover poetlover at spdway.net
Sat Aug 18 18:42:32 PDT 2001

Greetings all!
I am trying to put together a demo for the county 4-H program
here in Victoria. One of the things I would like to do is to have
a very short mini-lessons on the meanings of the shields/devices.
EX: what does the embattling mean (usually the firstborn and heir
to the title...correct?) or Why would this baron have a lion on
his shield but that baron has a weasel? Those kind of things. To
be ended with the littles in attendance designing their own
devices. Can anyone give some other topics (and the answers to
why) that I might want to cover if I am able to do this?
Bridgid